Job description / Role
About the company:
Our client has grown to become the world's No. 1-ranked engineering design firm - delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum. We are looking for Planning Manager to work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Key Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Document employee performance issues and is instrumental in resolution of performance gaps
- Conducts root cause analysis to identify efficiencies and inefficiencies in project performance.
- Drafts comprehensive project procedures to guide all functions within the project teams.
- Possesses proven knowledge of scope control and change management.
- Oversees the production and maintenance of accurate project schedules. Serves as an expert understanding of schedule resource loading and leveling.
- Assists the Project Manager in budgeting and managing incentive programs.
- Holds an expert understanding of schedule, critical path analysis, resource loading and leveling.
- Establishes and maintains client relationships.
- Has the ability to review and analyze project program and oversee the production of accurate progress/performance reports.
- Able to review and assess (as required) raw data that comes from project automated systems.
- Serves as a key participant in client and/or subcontractor negotiations.
- Participates in staffing decisions for projects.
- Ensures that a tracking database is developed and maintained to cross check subcontractor funding is aligned with work authorization and expenditures.
- Involved in tracking system to insure that Project Management team is fully aware of detailed change order status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related discipline.
- 15+ years of directly related experience
- Project management, construction management, project controls (cost and schedule), knowledge of Project/Program Management Information Systems
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Planning Manager - Fifa World Cup 2022 Project