Job description / Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for all accounting, budgeting, financial controls, and costs for an entity or organization
* Manages all accounting practices, conducts an Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and forecast processes for the organisation.
* Ensures processes are efficient and that the product/operation maintains cost-effectiveness.
* Manages the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process, including general ledger and subsidiary financial ledgers.
* Leads efforts to comply with any governmental or regulatory organization financial requirements.
* Provides appropriate resources for internal and external financial and process audits.
* Must have an accounting qualification with prior experience with a big4 accounting firm.
* Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification required.
* Must have significant experience including managerial and budgetary experience in a small operations manufacturing or distribution center environment.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.