Job description / Role
Responsible for the capital expenditure, infrastructure and asset design, construction, development and management across a large geographical region which is currently undergoing massive development.
Project execution, management and control within water utility provision and civil infrastructure sector
Large utility provider in Saudi Arabia
The main areas of responsibility for this position are:
* Project management and experience within water infrastructure / civil sector
* Managing multiple complex projects from start to finish and develop the execution and management strategy for completion of the master plan.
* Develop the departmental structure, strategy, control budgets, P&L and productivity across all areas
* Report to CEO and report on project milestones, issues, delays and solutions
* Act as part of the leadership team involved in all aspects of the business growth, evolution and improvement including Continuous Improvement, Health and Safety, profitability and compliance.
Attractive executive package including bonus, health care, education, housing, transport, flights all tax free
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience in order to be considered for the position:
* Proven track record of project delivery across infrastructure, in particular water and waste water projects
* Technical knowledge of water sector including waste water would be highly advantageous
* Degree educated with technical operational and project based background
* Managed and worked at senior or executive level involved in strategic growth and development of an organisation
* Strong financial and budgetary skills and responsibility
* Strategic leadership of an organisation or entity, with responsibility for commercial growth, organisational structure and and staff recruitment and retention.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.