Job description / Role
This position will be a part of the Communications and Strategy team of the VRP and will be responsible to assist in the execution and rolling out the program's communications strategy (internal and external).
Our client is of the Saudi 2030 vision's largest Vision Realisation Programes and is responsible to execute one of vision's most prestigious projects.
The responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
* Authorizing original content creation mainly for internal & external communication
* Assist in drafting content for external communication in the form of corporate reports, presentations
* Oversee the social media content which include still and animated visuals and animations
* Responsible for both long & short form content
* Synthesize and maintain list of key facts and messages.
* An attractive package with benefits
* Background in both English and Arabic copywriting and creative content writing including long form and short form,
* Experience in managing public outreach campaign
* Creative and dynamic personality
* Understanding of Govt. processes in relation to media and content publication.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.