Job description / Role
Manage, contribute and conduct the entire M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances process, including
* Identification and analysis of targets
* Deal Sourcing Due diligence reviews
* Preparation and analysis of offers
* Profitability analyses / company valuations
* Preparation and execution of contract negotiations
* Preparation of presentations / draft resolutions
A recently formed organization in Riyadh tasked with establishing a new industrial player within electronics, manufacturing and appliances.
Strategy Formulation & Implementation
* Contribute to the development and implementation of the Corporate Development strategy and plans in line with the departmental and organizational strategies and business needs.
Supervision of Subordinates
* Organise and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
* Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development.
Budgets & Plans
* Contribute to the preparation of the department budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
Corporate Development; M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances
* Contributing to the development and execution of the M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances long-term strategic plan, and developing the annual business plan accordingly.
* Acting as project manager during the development, review and execution of moderately complex M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances transactions, managing the analysis, financial modelling and due diligence exercises in order to assure the quality of M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances capabilities and to ensure opportunities undergo robust and rigorous analysis and review.
* Lead the production of any M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances reports and packs, from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective,
Deal Sourcing, Due Diligence & Feasibilities
* Assist the Head of Corporate Development in the sourcing of opportunities for (M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances) in order to contribute to the expansion of portfolio.
* Provide support for fund raising and deal structuring processes performed by the Head of Corporate Development, as requested.
* Network with industry players and assist in creating a platform of M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances for Portfolio.
* Conduct a detailed due diligence for new M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances opportunities to ensure all reports are prepared timely and accurately and submitted for review and approval by Head of Corporate Dev.
* Manage business and feasibility plans for M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances approved in principle by the Head of Corporate Development.
* Ensure the development of high-level and detailed feasibility studies and financial models for all opportunities.
* Ensure regular updates of feasibility studies and financial models and communicate updated projections to the Head of Corporate Development.
* Structure, draft, review, and negotiate terms and agreements involving a wide variety of other functions, stakeholders and subject matters experts.
* Communicate with and advise other functions and executives to determine agreement requirements. Advise on approach and applicable enterprise policies and standards to build consensus on approach and execution.
* Identify, assess and communicate information to other functions on emerging topics and best practices.
* Ensure that programs, policies, procedures, and controls are implemented in a manner that is compliant to
To join a fast paced newly established organization with the funding to become a powerhouse within their industry.
Tax free salary.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or any related field.
Skills & Competencies:
* Strong project management skills, the ability to track and manage complex processes, and a strong desire to lead teams and projects
* Excellent strategic, analytical, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with ability to operate cross-functionally at all organization levels, bias for action
* Ability to build and manage relationships with founders and acquired teams. Demonstrated ability to dig into the details and work collaboratively with stakeholders across departments and levels.
* Deep understanding and demonstration of financial modelling practices
10+ years' relevant experience including at least 3 years in managerial level.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.