Job description / Role
* Role: Environmental Compliance Manager (Corporate)
* Location: Saudi Arabia
* Package: SAR 45,000 - 49,000 per month + full package
A top tier Construction Developer group and I are seeking a Corporate Environmental Compliance Manager for a Giga development in Saudi Arabia.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Management of Company Corporate compliance programs, including execution of standard compliance protocols across the Company functional teams.
* Executes field and office-based compliance activities (such as audits, root cause analyses, corrective action, and close-out reporting, and follow up audit scheduling and logistics, etc.) of the Company and Contractors as relevant to the Master Audit Schedule.
* Supports management of the compliance team, ensuring delivery of outcomes-based information in accordance with the Master Audit Schedule.
* Ensuring alignment between the corporate compliance function and the Company Environmental and Social Management System.
* Supports development and coordination of the working register of compliance requirements applicable to the Company's activities.
* Has input into coordination aspects of the Company's environmental and sustainability management programs, as required.
* Reports to the Associate Director of Compliance on a weekly basis.
If you fully match the above criteria contact Gideon Towers.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* The successful candidate will have at least 15-years in an environmental-based role with a demonstrable history of career progression to management level.
* Strong construction environmental management and compliance-focused experience.
* Understanding of conservation and ecosystem-based assessment, ideally with a biological focus
* You will demonstrate accountability and demonstrated excellence in delivery.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Environmental Science and Monitoring Executive Director
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||8 Oct|