Job description / Role
Reporting to the General Manager of Corporate Finance, the Corporate Finance Manager will be responsible for building up the full set of financial models from scratch with an aim to prepare accurate cash flow forecasts.
A newly established subsidiary of one of the largest listed companies in the Kingdom.
* Build financial models from scratch including cash flow models.
* Keep track of cash flows through monitoring inflows and outflows, collecting accurate date and reducing estimate levels.
* Plan investment tenor based on liquidity need.
* Optimize investment by creating a solid structure around the process.
* Conduct due diligence and plans cash flow forecast strategies.
* Review payment terms with clients and monitor working capital cycles.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Holding a degree in finance with 7-8 years' experience in corporate finance.
* Proven experience in building financial models and cash flow forecasts.
* Professional qualifications preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with internal stakeholders across the organisation.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.