Job description / Role
Client is a large International consultancy has an immediate opening for a Corporate HSE Manager
The purpose of the role is to develop, implement and coordinate the companies' Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management System and programs across countries of operations. Establish and maintain procedures to prevent unsafe working conditions and adverse environmental situations.
Suitable candidates who fulfill the following criteria should apply:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
* Occupational Safety and Health Administration Certification
* More than 8 years of experience in a similar position with a large consultancy
* Significant experience in developing and implementing HSE Management Systems
* Knowledge of local laws and regulations pertaining to HSE
* Knowledge of relevant international codes and standards
* Knowledge of undertaking Risk and Hazard Analysis
* Technical writing skills
* Training skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
* Ability to work independently
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to develop collaborative relationships across the firm, with clients, and with other key constituents
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.