Job description / Role
My client a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in the region has an urgent requirement for a Corporate HSEQ Manager with strong experience leading the HSEQ function to be based in Riyadh.
Candidates who fulfil the following criteria are invited to apply.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Degree qualified in a relevant discipline from a reputable University
* Minimum of 25 years of direct safety and quality management experience, with 7 to 10 years in a relevant senior role.
* Civil Engineering Sector Experience as a client and or Consultant
* A hands-on executive who is visible and engaged leader.
* High levels of personal credibility and gravitas.
* Strong leadership ability with a dynamic mind-set.
* Ability to establish and maintain trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders and ability to influence decision making across all levels.
* Ability to demonstrate strong commercial acumen combined with an analytical, creative and pro-active mind-set.
* Strategic Thinker - ability to plan ahead
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Problem Solver
* Strong cultural awareness.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Director
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Construction Health and Safety Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
HSE Manager - Construction - Immediate start
|Saudi Arabia||10 Feb|
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE