Job description / Role
As a Legal Advisor, you will work with a variety of talented partners who are specialists in their field, leading the deal team on a broad range of high profile and often ground-breaking transactions with a focus on M&A, securities, joint venture transactions and related advisory matters.
A leading international law firm with a longstanding existence in KSA and a strong presence on the ground through its established KSA partner, is looking to hire into its top-tier corporate/commercial team.
The Firm's corporate commercial team is comprised of high-ranking individuals who collectively display expertise in a broad range of matters in industries as diverse as construction, defence, consumer, telecommunications, health-care, F&B and retail industries.
* Manage deals
* Provide comprehensive advice and support on a variety of cross-border transactions
* Draft and negotiate key transaction documents
* Coordinate with the wider team while managing both the due diligence exercise and preparing the due diligence report
* Communicate with clients and update them on the day-to-day mechanics of the transaction process
* Develop strong relationships with existing clients while gaining a real insight into the client's business
* Display a good knowledge of the market in which your clients operate and understand the various sector requirements
* Attend client meetings and provide timely advice which is both relevant and commercial and meets the needs of your clients' business
* Fully engage in business development while promoting the interests of the Firm
* Seek out new clients by preparing and providing regular client alerts and proposals
* Opportunity to lead the deal team in Riyadh within a top-tier corporate commercial department
* Opportunity to work within a global law firm while gaining fantastic experience from leaders in their field
* Opportunity to earn a competitive tax-free salary while working within a dynamic team
* 4-6 years PQE with a strong academic background
* Interest in developing a corporate practice with both public and private M&A experience along with a good working knowledge of joint venture transactions and foreign investments
* Excellent communication and translation skills, is bi-lingual and can readily read, write, and review translations
* Based or is willing to be based in Riyadh
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.