Job description / Role
A leading Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Cost Accounting Analyst for their Jeddah office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining adequate budgets, which include costs associated with operations.
- Collect cost information and maintain an expense database.
- Fixed asset management.
- Plan and record variable costs.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies, and variance analysis.
- Sales and Gross Margin Analysis.
- Assists in various financial research projects and ad-hoc analyses.
- Forecasting financial results and tracking actuals for cost accounting lines.
- Support the department in establishing, documenting, and implementing new processes as needed.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in cost accounting.
- Proven experience in the Manufacturing industry.
- Professionally qualified Accountant from a reputed/recognized Institute.
- Knowledge of IFRS, Saudi tax, and corporate laws.
- High Sense of ownership and urgency.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures combined with a good analytical mindset and finance management.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
About the Company
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Avyanco Business Consultancy
A Leading Property Developer
Accountant - (Back Office)
Swiss Arabian Perfumes Group