Job description / Role
• Support to maintained proper accounting record to ensure timely, complete and accurate collection, processing and analysis of data for preparation of monthly accounts, account reconciliations and monthly Management reporting, cash flow monitoring, preparation of accounting papers and analysis, and assisting reporting team to meet the deadlines and deliverables.
• Prepare monthly reports such as Management report, reports as per Group reporting requirements, 12-week cash forecast, weekly aging reports, weekly payments plan, quarterly and annual department cost reports and analysis to facilitate cost monitoring and control.
• Prepare reports for submission to governmental and statistical agencies and others.
• Prepare quarterly forecasts, annual budget, cash flow forecasts and other monthly report submissions to the Group Financial Planning & Analysis and Treasury teams.
• Lead the day-to-day management and delivery of ad hoc projects and initiatives, including the setup of accounting, reporting, project controlling and other systems, and analysis of cost accounting issues.
• Prepare the documentation of local accounting policies and procedures, and continuously pursue value-adding process improvements.
• Liaise with the various internal departments (e.g. Legal, Treasury, Finance, Strategic Planning, etc.).
• Assist with monthly consolidation of and reporting on the Group Accounts for Corporate entities.
• Manage local treasury/banking/payment operations per company policies & procedures to timely and efficiently support local company operational requirements.
• At least 3 years of accounting, audit and tax experience in a wide variety of skills.
• Qualified Accountant – professional certification (local, ACCA or CIMA or equivalent)
• Strong IFRS and systems knowledge
• Strong Excel/modelling skills
• Strong in ERP system
• Ability to accurately resolve project controlling and cost accounting issues
About the Company
Eurasian Resources Group (ERG) is a leading diversified natural resources group with integrated mining, processing, energy, logistics and marketing operations. It operates in 15 countries on four continents and is represented by more than 85,000 people, which makes the Group one of the largest employers in the global industry.