Job description / Role
Coordinate with management to ensure accurate following up of all operational costs, and provide cost analysis aiming to reach the objectives of the company
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with management to ensure cost forecasting reports are consistently checked and applied.
• Monitor and document actual and estimate reports.
• Stay up-to-date on operation budgets and project spending.
• Examine data to help with reducing cost in all operations.
• Contribute in developing yearly operation plans, budgets, and estimating new product costs, including economic analysis.
• Give suggestions for money-saving strategies.
• Construct, validate and monitor data accumulation for financial reporting
• Provide cost analysis results to assist senior management in decision making or other financial initiatives.
• Perform variance analysis between actual and standard costs.
• Monitor, analyze and report on inventory valuation, production and various other costs.
• Provide productivity analysis.
• Review and analyze product margins
• Review reporting for trends and investigate abnormalities
• Perform other related duties as required to meet the goals and objectives of the company
• Diploma/ Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
• 3 years of proven experience as cost analyst in a manufacturing plant (preferably food processing).
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices is required
• ERP/SAP is desired
• MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Statistical data analysis – to interpret company performance data in light of industry statistics
• Operational analysis – reducing operational costs, including inventory valuation, product costs, overhead and direct labour costs, etc.
• Costing methodology – to determine whether or not a company is properly using its resources
About the Company
Durrah is developing a state-of-the-art Sugar Refinery in King Fahad Industrial Port in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia with a capital of 1.2 billion Saudi Riyals.
About 300km north Jeddah at west-coast of Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea, a 150,000 M² occupied by Durrah Sugar Refinery located in King Fahad Industrial port with 18 m direct deep wharf within the industrial city of Yanbu. Durrah Sugar Refinery is designed to process a minimum of 2,500 Mt / day of raw cane sugar into white refined sugar.
The construction of the project is commencing in 3rd quarter of 2015 with targeted construction period of 22 months, while commercial production will commence in the 2nd quarter of 2017.
Durrah Sugar Refinery will produce high quality white sugar in different sizes targeting retail and industrial segments.
Zakher Marine International Inc.
Finance and Acoounting Officer
|Saudi Arabia||29 Oct|
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||22 Oct|