Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultants who have recently been awarded a massive marine project on behalf of Saudi Aramco in the Ras Al Khair region of Saudi Arabia. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced cost control manager. The role will include the following;
- Oversee and manage the cost control department
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for the project which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Oversee the preparation and sharing of reports to the project and the senior management
- Prepare and issue on a monthly basis the cost Estimate At Completion of the Project (EAC) through the Cost Control Report and Project Control Report.
- Candidates should have a degree in and engineering or construction related subject and should have proven background in the construction industry as a cost control manager with at least 15 years’ experience.
- Candidates should be able to lead, manage and motivate a cost control team and should be familiar with working on mega construction projects in the Middle East region.
- Candidates should ideally have worked on Saudi aramco projects in the past.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Lead Cost Control Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||11 Mar|
Cost Control Engineer
Project Controls Manager
Project Controls Manager
Currie & Brown