Job description / Role
Cost Engineer - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
An engineering company are seeking a Cost Engineer to be based in Riyadh.
The Cost Controller Engineer is responsible for Cost Control Services including but not limited to those of cost estimating, budget control, cost forecasting, cost reporting and cost risk analysis.
- Understand the corporate and project(s) specific cost procedures and carry out all work in accordance with these.
- Work with all relevant project personnel to ensure that cost control procedures are in place.
- Reviewing cost commitment and expenditure information for all cost elements, for input to the computerized cost control and reporting system on a consistent basis and ensuring that all information received is accurate and correctly input.
- Assisting the projects managers in identifying and gaining approval of estimates/change requests.
- Producing regular cost reports and advising Management of any forecast cost overruns as soon as possible to allow corrective actions to be taken in a timely manner.
- Maintaining comprehensive accessible registers of financial approvals, variations and change orders.
- Liaising with the finance department with regards to establishing monthly evaluation of work done, goods received, and services rendered for invoice preparation and verification.
- Ensure that all cost related work is following procurement contract(s).
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- Engineering degree.
- 5 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling preferably in Construction/EPCM industry.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Cost Control Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Cost Control Engineer
Costing Engineer / Cost Estimator
Manpower Middle East
Khatib & Alami