Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Cost Engineer to support our project team on Neom.
A typical week would include:
* Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
* Provide planning and cost controlling support for the project, which includes variation reporting and monitoring of milestone progress
* Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
* Perform technical and commercial review of EPCI long time tenders (subcontractor's quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements
* Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management's review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
* Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal WSP team as and when required.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering or similar with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control
* 5+ years' relevant experience in similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling.
* Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
* Knowledge in the use of MS Project, Primavera Scheduling and SAP software's is highly advantageous
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.