Job description / Role
Project: Various large mixed-use developments
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking cost manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
The role will be reporting and assisting the commercial manager. To manage a team with the coordination and preparation of bills of quantities, tender documentation and tender packages in line with standard systems of measurement.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing cash flow forecasts and related reports.
• Preparing of concept, schematic and detailed design cost plans and pre-tender estimates.
• Coordinating and preparing contract documents.
• Providing value engineering/value management and project risk management.
• Preparing and making recommendations for payment of interim valuations.
• Preparing final account statements and other financial certificates as required in accordance with the respective forms of contract.
• Preparing appropriate responses to claims and contractual correspondence for the line manager/commercial manager.
• Gathering cost data for the Mace cost consultancy database.
• Assisting in the implementation of maintenance of the client relationship.
• Undertaking and performing services adhering to international best practice processes and the standards of the RICS.
• Reviewing the project workbook for assessment of project performance when requested.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of managing cost effectively equating quality and value with individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.