Job description / Role
• Managing – After Sales – Tires & Lubes (various brands).
• Responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs
• Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Manage internal and external communication with territorial sensitivities.
• Overall responsibility of facility, manpower, business expansion.
• Reporting daily business & new business opportunities.
• Acquiring new CV franchise to supplement business in KSA.
• Responsible for branch office market position / profit objectives.
• Network and build key customer relationships.
• Develop and train the team with right approach to foster business growth by channel.
• Negotiate and Close business deals as per business plan.
• Maintain extensive knowledge of Market Conditions.
• Perform any additional duties based on business needs/Management requests.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years
• Specialist knowledge: Autoline
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: selling, leadership skills, negotiation skills
• Age Range: 35-45
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: Arab
• Location: GCC countries
• Language Fluency: English & Arabic
About the Company
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co W.L.L (KAICO) was formed by Al Shaya & Al Sagar Families • The Families are prominent business families in Kuwait • KAICO is doing business since 1936 • KAICO is the Automotive Business of Al Shaya Group. The Al Shaya Group is involved in various businesses like real estate, hotels, automotive, retail, trading - employing over 28,000 employees belonging to 90 nationalities, presence in over 19 countries, with 55 plus brands & 1700 stores located across markets of Middle East and Eastern Europe • KAICO’s Business Philosophy is CUSTOMER IS #1
KAICO is the Exclusive Distributor of Below Brands in Kuwait • Mazda Automobiles (Japan) since 1969 • Peugeot Automobiles (France) since 1969 • Geely Automobiles (China) since 2004 • Eicher Trucks and Buses (India) since 2000 • BAW Cargo Vans, Minibuses & Pickup (China) since 2011 • ExxonMobil (Mobil) Lubricants (USA) since 1950 • Michelin Tires (France) since 1950 • (KAICO also has a Leasing Department, Tender Department and a Used Cars Department) • Royal Enfield (India) since 2014
KAICO MISSION & STANDARDS
We, at KAICO, strive to provide our customers delightful and exciting products, that complement their lifestyles and businesses, ably supported by the best aftersales support in timely and swift manner that gives great performance, enhanced life and value.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Regional Sales Manager
Quest Search & Selection
|Al Rass||29 Oct|