Job description / Role
Country Brand / Marketing Manager - KSA
Hays are representing a multinational FMCG client in their search for a Country Brand / Marketing manager, reporting to the Marketing Director. You will be responsible for:
- Champion the cascaded marketing strategies for the country (KSA)
- Lead planning and implementation of marketing BTL activities in the country, working closely with trade marketing and regional marketing team
- Support the regional brand, marketing and innovation strategy – focus on brands, categories and product range
- Analyse and report on marketing metrics on a monthly basis to the regional marketing team and work to identify areas of gaps/ opportunities for improvement
- Update, maintain, full review of category, competition and own brands – fact sheets of marketing metrics, guard books, POD, learnings, etc
- Support implementation of local research - for projects led by regional marketing team
SAR 28,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Detailed experience in working within KSA mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience at an FMCG business.
- Saudi Nationals are preferred for this role.
- Degree educated
- Knowledge in P&L report reading
- Data analysis skills
- MS Office
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications