Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking.
Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We seek a senior Saudi national Health & Safety executive to be responsible for the overall leadership for Health, Safety, Environment and Wellbeing across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabian.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
A typical week would include:
* Implementing business HSE policy and procedures across the projects in Saudi Arabia
* Leading in driving our HSE culture
* Providing sound advice, support and training on the requirements of our HSE management system to project HSE Leads
* Promoting and encourage safe behaviours to support a positive HSE culture
* Undertaking regular project site inspections and audits to ensure that site activities carried out in line with WSP procedure and legal requirements
* Overseeing the performance and development of regional health and safety professionals in Saudi Arabia
* Engaging with the resident engineers, project directors and country director on all health, safety and environmental matters.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* At least 10 years' experience in the field of HSE
* A degree level qualification in e.g. NEBOSH Diploma Level 6, NVQ Diploma Level 5 or equivalent
* An internal / external auditing qualification, ISO 45001, 14001 or 9001
* A member of a professional body, IOSH or IIRSM.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.