Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Saudi Country Manager
To lead and develop Mace’s business in Saudi Arabia, creating and providing an integrated service offer which involves a combination of project management, programme management, cost consultancy and construction delivery services to infrastructure and property clients throughout Saudi Arabia.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Providing leadership and strategic direction to the Saudi Arabia business unit.
• Promoting the highest standards of safety, health and well-being across the team.
• Recruiting, motivating and developing quality people to support Mace’s growth in this country.
• Developing realistic resource plans and budgets for project work to ensure capacity and capability are made available to clients.
• Promoting effective communications within the business and with the clients.
• Managing and liaise with other directors of the business.
• Supporting and sustain the Mace values and culture within the consultancy business sector.
• Preparing a realistic and deliverable marketing/business development strategy for Saudi Arabia.
• Being the face of the company in dealings with all clients.
• Securing new business for Mace with the property and infrastructure sectors.
• Developing new and existing client relationships.
• Generating opportunities in new and existing sectors.
• Becoming the key point of contact for clients and apply key account management process/CRM.
• Becoming the face of Mace in Saudi Arabia through business development and networking activities.
• Generating quality opportunities and work winning activities.
• Interfacing with the leadership from other Mace Group companies to promote cross selling.
• Working with marketing and communications teams in Mace to raise the profile of the Saudi Arabia business.
Your Experience, Knowledge and Skills need to include:
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Proven track record of achieving business growth and profit against a background of delivery excellence and customer service.
• Proven track record of securing work within the Saudi construction, project or programme management market.
• Experience managing profitable, multidisciplinary construction or project management consultancy projects.
• Experience in bidding and securing multinational projects, programmes or frameworks.
• Senior level profile within the sector and region.
• Expertise in contributing fresh ideas on strategy, business planning and business development that challenge the normal.
• High level of academic achievement and personal development.
• Capability of managing large and diverse teams.
• Tenacious and self-motivated.
• Confidence and presence to professionally represent Mace to a wide variety of external parties.
• A master and/or degree qualification in an appropriate technical discipline.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Projects Director / Head of Operation
|Saudi Arabia||20 Jun|
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Project Manager - Grade A Contractor
Senior Project Manager