Job description / Role
NTS Group are working with a leading company to recruit a Country Manager in Saudi Arabia. Reporting to the Middle East Managing Director, the Country Manager will be responsible for the strategic development by leading the company and support functions, building long-term relationships with major partner and clients in the region.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction. The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
• Leading the company and ensuring all employees buy into the company vision, setting the overall strategic direction
• Analyzing opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability and planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
• Working closely with the sales team on the strategy and the approach to winning new business.
• Setting company budgets and forecasts alongside with the responsible of Finance, oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
• Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
• Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
• Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
• Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
• Responsible for all day-to- day operations within a country, including people, performance, administration and general office management issues.
SAR 65000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven experience as Director or commercial managerial position
• Demonstrable leadership and autonomy in developing strategic and business plans
• Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
• Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Broad network across KSA, a strong knowledge about KSA market and law is a plus
• English is the working language, but knowledge of other languages like Arabic will help
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
Chief Executive Officer
Apple Search & Selection
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|