Job description / Role
• Planning and implementation and increase distribution through wider trade coverage and sales strategy.
• Manage budgets for market activations and channel incentives to meet sales targets. Ensure market research and analyses is completed and facilitates improved business planning, improvement and growth.
• Conduct market visits for existing and new markets.
• Business Development: Establish and manage new downstream channel partner networks and key accounts.
• Establish relationship with local regulatory, Tobacco authorities and government officials to ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
• People & Performance: Ensure achievement of assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Recruit, develop, motivate and manage team performance. Provide guidelines, support and coaching to ensure that country team is resourced and have the competencies, capabilities and tools to consistently deliver individual and team objectives
• Develop and upgrade the best tools and processes to optimize operational efficiency at all levels by driving new ways to add value to the business.
• Lead in identification, assessment of potential risks and developing approaches to mitigate the probability and impact of risks.
Suitable candidates will have a Bachelor Degree in Business or any other related field with 8-10 Years of experience, out of that 5 years should be in Country Manager or General Manager level in running a LLC company in Saudi.
• Must have holistic knowledge in all areas of business.
• The job holder must have excellent leadership skills.
• Should be able to run a LLC entity in Saudi
• Excellent resource management and communication skills.
• Proven ability to lead and build enthusiasm for change.
• Proven developer of talented people and high coaching skills.
• Strong analytical approach, with the ability to provide strategic direction and make decisions
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.