Job description / Role
Country Sales Manager will oversee the operations, logistics, sales, develop new business and ensure profitability. Responsible for managing overall operations, recruiting staff and creating budgets. Develop and submit weekly, monthly or quarterly performance and progress reports to Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that all aspects of business operate smoothly.
• Develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales.
• Head the sales activities, liaise with external customers and sell the products of the company.
• Assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to superiors in corporate headquarters.
• Oversee the hiring and training of staff for the region.
• Implement Brand Strategies, build the brand, devise advertising and promotional plans.
• Ensure business the adheres to all country regulations and cultural guidelines.
Experience and Education:
• At least 5 years of experiences in sales activities of electrical appliances or white goods.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or technical.
• MBA Added advantage
• PC knowledge (Microsoft Office) and AutoCAD software knowledge.
• Demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Languages: Arabic and English.
• Motivated self-starter.
• Team player.
• Presentation, analytical and planning skills.
• People management.
• Leadership and Management skills.
• Regional expertise.
• Strategic planning.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.