Job description / Role
Credit Control Manager - KSA
Are you a self-starter professional and a team player with flexible approach and willingness to learn? Do you have strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to recognize potential risks to the company?
If you have at least 6 - 8 years in a credit control and collection function during which 3 years was in a senior position preferably in the same industry, we want to hear from you!
As Credit Control Collection Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Setup the Collections Committee (MD, Sales, FiCo, and Legal) to closely monitor the collections progress and execute immediate debit recovery action plans.
- Manage a team of collectors in a way that motivates them and increases their skills and contribution to departmental performance & control.
- Managing and controlling Customers’ Key accounts (Governmental, Semi Government and Private).
- Travel frequently to the Western & Central region to meet with governmental, Semi Government and private sector key customers.
- Design a plan on how to recover the long pending debts, and follow up with collection agency to assist in those provisioned bad debts.
- Lead a project on extracting all documents related to long pending provisioned debit (5+years) to start preparing an action plan on how to recover it.
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets:
- Preferably hold a Bachelor of Commerce but not a must
- Preferably with working experience in multinational organizations.
- Experience of providing Credit Control to organisations with a turnover in excess or
equal to € 100mn.
- At Least 6 - 8 years in a credit control and collection function during which 3 years was
in a senior position preferably in the same industry.
- Excellent MS office experiences especially MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Powerpoint.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic language is a must
- Working experience on ERP systems is a must.
- Able to demonstrate experience within Credit Control with proven track records.
- Experienced in dunning process & procedures.
If you’re looking for the next step in your career, apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all
applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application
to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
- Accounting & Finance
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Construction & Engineering
- Hospitality & Retail
- HR & Business Support
- IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & FMCG
- Property & Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
- Executive Search & Selection
- Facilities Management