Job description / Role
• Recommends approval of credit facilities to new customers.
• Approves credit sales based on established level of authority by reviewing customer’s performance, credit limits, sales orders and related transactions.
• Amendments to credit terms and credit limits.
• Follows-up with customers for payment.
• Maintains customer credit files by making sure that all supporting documents related to application, credit transaction approval, payments, etc., are available.
• Performs all collection related duties.
• Reconciles collection with customer’s credit transactions.
• Reconciles the accounts receivable balances from customers by reviewing the receivables reports and conducting meetings with Sales Department to clarify and resolve issues.
• Recommends to the management the filing of legal actions against delinquent customers. Directs the sending of Balance Confirmation Requests.
• Performs bank reconciliations of all accounts by reviewing the monthly bank statements, maintaining spreadsheets for each bank on monthly basis, and ensuring complete records of all receipts and payments to match with bank statements.
• Processes and executes the payment to suppliers by reviewing supporting documents and invoices.
• Participates in the preparation and processing of Letters of Credit (L/C), Letters of Guarantees and Payment Guarantees.
• Provides support functions to the Accounting Department by participating in the closing of accounts and providing necessary reports and data to the finalization of financial reports. Support in accomplish GZAT Returns by filing monthly VAT returns, WHT returns, and annual Zakat and Income Tax Returns.
• Objectives: Manage the company's exposure to credit risk
• Reporting to: Finance Manager
• Other interactions: Sales, accounting, administration, banks.
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent
• Desired start date: 2019-06-15
• Probation: 90 days
• Working Hours: Sun-Thu 08:00-17:00
• Bachelor Degree preferably in Finance and Accounting or related field
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Five years in Credit and Collection
• Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Service Orientation
• Stress Tolerance
• Handling Complaints
• Effective Communication
• Reaching Agreement
• Setting Goals and Standards
• Age Range: 30-45
• Gender Preference: Female
• Nationality Preference: Saudi
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic
• Current Location: Saudi
About the Company
Saudi Industrial Resins Limited is a joint venture between Ashland Inc and private Saudi Arabia shareholders, and is the leading supplier of unsaturated polyester resins and vinyl ester resins in the MENA region.
In addition to its successful locally-produced Siropol® and Hetron® ranges [manufactured under license from Ashland], SIR distributes a wide range of composite auxiliaries - including glassfibre, catalysts, and accelerators. The company also distributes Ashland’s Derakane® range.
The original plant was completed in 1977 and, since that time, has undergone several capacity- and infrastructure-additions. The plant is totally self-sufficient, and can operate under its own generated electric power, chilled and cooling water, steam, and heating fluids.
Senior Group Credit Controller
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Kuwait City||2 Oct|