Job description / Role
The Credit Controller is responsible for managing the debts of a business. A Credit Controller oversees all debts owed to a company from existing creditors and manages new requests for credit.
American Manufacturing company with branches in Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam.
This role will be located in Riyadh.
Credit Controller's daily duties may include the following activities:
* Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
* Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers' credit rankings with banks
* Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
* Ensuring timely payment of debts
* Following up payments as needed
* Negotiating re-payment plans
* Responding to relevant client enquiries
* Processing and reconciliation of invoices
* Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
* Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
* Managing sales ledger
* Providing administrative support to the team
* Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
* Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed
* Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software
* Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
* Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
* Possible qualification of CICM
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Assistant Finance Manager
Chief Accountant - Arabic Speaker
|Saudi Arabia||2 Mar|
Regional Finance Controller
Aventus Global Talent