Job description / Role
- Conduct weekly credit control and debt collections for all direct customers
- Organize monthly debtors meeting with relevant parties and projects teams, also, prepare and distribute minutes of meeting and follow up on actions and deadlines
- Check credit limit for all direct customers prior to hires and weekly monitoring of the same
- Regularly visit various locations to meet with key customers and accountants to ensure that the management has visibility of potential debt risk and appropriate actions are taken
- Monitor cash in advance and credit limit for credit approved customers across all territories
- Prepare, propose, justify and book bad and doubtful debts on monthly basis
- Conduct credit check on new customers and assist in fixing credit limits
- Prepare weekly reports related to cash in-flow forecast
- Prepare monthly reports related to accounts receivable, including, but not limited to debtor ageing, bad debt provision movement, risk report, direct customer commission & revenue reconciliation statements
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivables
- Demonstrable debt collection experience is essential
- Work experience in equipment rental is highly desired
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Availability to travel constantly as and when required
- Able to work long hours in demanding conditions
- Analytical thinker, self motivated and numerate persons will succeed in this role
- Effective planning organisational and time management skills
- Excellent keyboard skills, computer literate and experienced in spreadsheet packages
- Fluent communication skills in Arabic and English are essential
- Only candidates with a transferable Saudi Iqama will be considered for this role
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Credit and Collection Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC