Job description / Role
• Responsible for entire Credit function at the branch including improving health of the credit portfolio.
• Valuating creditworthiness, Risk rating, negotiating pricing, terms of loans for existing and potential clients at the time of establishing / renewing credit relationships.
• To coordinate regularly with peers, colleagues, managers at Branch / Head Office for feedback on key business performance and risk indicators.
• To supervise timely preparation of quality credit line proposals, conducting in depth analysis of: financial & market position, security/collateral, technical capability of the borrower and calculation of risk rating, as and when required.
• To monitor risk-threshold by regularly evaluating and mitigating the risks associated with portfolio and keeping the portfolio returns acceptable.
• To analyze the industry / business segment and obligor position in it.
• To closely monitor industry trends & economic changes effecting clients’ position & pass on information to the team members and keep the line manager informed / abreast of such developments.
• To ensure that the credit/ lending functions are managed in line with the Bank’s laid down credit policies & procedures and is in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
• To ensure close liaison is maintained between Head office, CAD at HO with respect to maintenance of record & documents, allowance/alteration of allowed limits.
• To update himself & their team members of the latest policies/ regulations of Saudi Arabian monetary agency & other regulatory bodies.
• To ensure that all H.O. guidelines, Regulations & other statutory requirements are strictly met & complied with in letter & spirit and to extend maximum cooperation to visiting auditors/ inspectors.
• Liaising with local lawyers other professionals to cover legal aspects / Recovery Process / evaluation of collateral securities for performing and non-performing loan accounts.
• Relevant Experience / Minimum Bachelor Degree Holder
• To supervise entire credit portfolio of the branch and devise short term/long term strategies for timely detection of Credit Risks.
• Adopt necessary remedial measures to continuously improve the quality of Credit Portfolio and updating the Credit Policy of the Branch under the guidance of Senior Management at NBP KSA and Credit Management Group at Head Office, as per latest market trends and updated SAMA Regulation and other relevant local laws.
About the Company
National Bank of Pakistan is largest state owned bank operating in Pakistan. It has redefined its role and has moved from a public sector organization into a modern commercial bank. The Bank's services are available to individuals, corporate entities and government. While it continues to act as trustee of public funds and as the agent to the State Bank of Pakistan (in places where SBP does not have presence).
National Bank of Pakistan has built an extensive branch network with over 1313 branches in Pakistan. It has agency arrangements with more than 3000 correspondent banks worldwide. Its subsidiaries are Taurus Securities Ltd, NBP Exchange Company Ltd, NBP Capital Ltd, NBP Modaraba Management Company Ltd, and CJSC Bank, Almaty, Kazakhstan. It has recently opened a subsidiary in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
The bank has global presence having 23 overseas branches in 11 countries. The bank also has a representative office in China and Canada.
Finance Specialist - Credit Control - Professional Services
Green Gulf Careers
Credit Control Manager
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Credit Controller - Collection Department
SFM Corporate Services
Finance Specialist - Credit Control
Aventus Global Talent