Job description / Role
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
RVOS offers the following services:
- Offshore Construction Division provides a full suite of services encompassing Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning (EPCIC) to the regional Oil & Gas Industry.
- Marine Services Division offers a variety of services - Ship Repair, Charter of Anchor Handling Tugs, Supply/Crew Vessels, Cargo Barges, etc.
- Subsea Division offers Diving Services and ROV Survey/Inspection Services
- Offshore Floating Storage Vessels
The company is committed to providing value-added services to clients by focusing on safety, quality, on-time delivery, and superior customer support and thereby establishing successful long term partnerships that go beyond the completion of projects.
RVOS is determined to become the leading Offshore Services provider in the region.
- Plans, organizes, and manages the day to day crewing activities in compliance with RVOS policies and procedures
- Ensures that assigned vessels' manning levels comply with the relevant international and flag state legislation and client requirements
- Develops and maintains the crew rotational plan for his / her assigned fleet
- Assists the Crewing Supervisor in the preparation of the crewing plan for assigned vessels
- Screens received recruitment applications, and as needed, conducts phone / skype interviews
- Coordinates with concerned parties for applicants screening and interview preparation
- Searches for qualified candidates using databases, agencies, and crew referrals
- Maintains an up to date recruiting database and actively prequalifies crew members for future recruitment
- Performs preliminary CV checks and screens out all applicants who do not meet RVOS' standards
- Conducts the 1st round of interviews for crew members and screens out unqualified candidates
- Ensures appropriate employment offers are made to selected candidates, in compliance with the standards set by RVOS
- Maintains the crew in transit sheets, sign on - sign off information, flight tickets, and forward them to the Crew Payroll Administrator for payroll preparation
- Controls crew transfers and makes appropriate arrangements in compliance with the company procedures
- Informs crew expecting to sign off of reliever's arrival to ensures proper handover
- Follows up on the proper execution of crew performance appraisals and ensures input of appraisal reports are submitted to RVOS Management
- Manages the crew transfer process between RVOS' vessels
- Makes sure that new crew attends RVOS' orientation and onboard familiarization program, and thereafter the client testing
- Coordinates with manning agencies as per the set requirements and procedures
- Implements the process of crew mobilization and demobilization (travel arrangements, transfers, visa, hotel, etc.) in conjunction with the crew manning agents
- Manages smooth logistical arrangements for incoming and outgoing crew
- Prepares and maintains crew lists and reports for review by the Vessel Master and Crewing Supervisor
- Takes part of the new crew orientation and ensures that crew receive(s) pertinent information according to RVOS' procedures
- Assists the Crewing Supervisor with developing and updating initial hire forms and other information packages
- Ensures that personnel files and all crew certifications are kept up to date and are uploaded in the system
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Develops and institutionalizes the crewing know-how and capabilities
- Is responsible for the development, performance appraisal, and succession planning of all direct and indirect reports
- Identifies and tracks KPIs for his function and devises plans and initiatives for operational improvements
- Degree in Diploma Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in vessel crew manning services; sailing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of marine regulations and laws concerning crew contracts, certifications, etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure and act quickly and decisively
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communications, and negotiations skills
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications. ERP knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia
- English fluency is required.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Fleet Logistics Coordinator
|Saudi Arabia||11 May|
Executive Secretary / PA
Administrative Assistant cum Front Desk Receptionist
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company