Job description / Role
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services Company
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
RVOS offers the following services:
Offshore Construction Division provides a full suite of services encompassing Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning (EPCIC) to the regional Oil & Gas Industry. Marine Services Division offers a variety of services - Ship Repair, Charter of Anchor Handling Tugs, Supply/Crew Vessels, Cargo Barges, etc. Subsea Division offers Diving Services and ROV Survey/Inspection Services Offshore Floating Storage Vessels.
The company is committed to providing value-added services to clients by focusing on safety, quality, on-time delivery, and superior customer support and thereby establishing successful long term partnerships that go beyond the completion of projects.
RVOS is determined to become the leading Offshore Services provider in the region.
- Works under the supervision of the Crewing Manager in cooperation with Port Captain
- Assists in Maintaining a pool of qualified officers and crew for deployment to Rawabi Vessels
- Maintain adequate back-to-back crew complement and ensuring the timely changeover on completion of each contract.
- Responsible with coordinating with Crew Agencies that the recruitment process complies with the agreed contract with reference with company standard remuneration packages
- Ensuring that each rating engaged to be properly certificated in accordance with the IMO standards of Training, Certification and Watch keeping for Seafarers 1978 and an amendment thereto or substitution therefore (STCW95)
- Ensuring that Crewing Agents carry execute the time of joining the vessel the appropriate original certification documentation and that a copy of crew certification is supplied to the company with a copy of the contracts of employment
- Communicate with Crewing Agencies worldwide for officers and rating placement
- Communicate with Shipping agencies on crew logistics in signing on and signing off
- Coordinate with vessel ensure timely logistics for accommodation and repatriation
- Minimum 5 years of crew management
- Diploma in Nautical Studies or any technical discipline
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marine Operation Superintendent
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Warehouse Unit Head (Marine Industry)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Oct|
Ali Bin Ali Group