Job description / Role
Ensure company has a defined high performing culture by setting clear business goals, defining employees' responsibilities, creating a trusting environment, and encouraging employees' engagement to continuously grow and reinvent themselves.
A start up in the telecommunications industry aiming to become the leading regional telecommunications infrastructure services provider. The company builds, designs and manages a network of telecom towers to serve the 3 main mobile operators in the country. Currently operating more than 14,000 telecom towers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
* Participate in formulating company's strategy and cascade it to ensure each functional area has it's objectives and KPIs
* Assist in financial budgeting through providing insights and recommendations to the respective functional area
* Manage company employees; lead by example to ensure good performance and achieving the functional area's KPIs and objectives
* Provide recommendations on emerging trends and practices and apply them in the respective functional area
* Provide recommendations on emerging trends and practices in the culture, engagement and communication fields; and apply relevant to company's best practice
* Drive the culture, engagement and communications plans and programs to increase employee engagement, provide solutions to existing relevant challenges in company
* Design, develop and implement culture and engagement strategies and programs to engage employees and increase their organisational citizenship
* Communicate culture and engagement plans with senior leadership teams across company and seek their support and buy-in
* Manage and roll out company's annual engagement Survey encompassing full implementation, stakeholder plans and communication initiatives in response to engagement experiences and feedback
* A competitive package and exposure to the telecommunications industry.
* Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent
* 8 years of experience
Functional Experience :
* People Management
* Vendor Management
* Customer Focus
* Effective Communication
* Problem Solving
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.