Job description / Role
To contribute and lead the department's existing services, and develop new business opportunities in line with the organisation's standards and approved policies.
Our client is a leading name within the financial services industry looking to expand their offerings in the market.
* To lead and analyse business opportunities.
* To lead the preparation of business cases for business initiatives.
* To lead and support implementation of the strategic and operational initiatives.
* To lead the team.
* To support client relations and operations teams by leveraging expertise in business model.
* Follow daily operations relating to their own job to ensure work continuity
* Ensure the satisfaction of both internal and external customers
* Ensure that risk assessment procedures are carried out with all products/services to identify and mitigate any potential risk
* Direct the development and implementation of the department's policies and procedures.
An attractive package with benefits
* The successful candidate would have minimum six years of work experience coming from a financial services background.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.