Job description / Role
• Develop implement and manage CRM, CPM, CEM, Customer satisfaction, market research, and customer commitment strategy (along all communication channels, brand, aftersales as well as sales).
• Provide service structure, processes and tools to enable effective and efficient delivery of CRM, CPM, CEM, Customer satisfaction, market research, and customer commitment operations.
• Coordinate with and support all internal departments for all CRM, CPM, CEM, Customer satisfaction, market research, and customer commitment related enquiries and cross-departmental projects.
• Manage external agencies as well as service providers and supervise the CPM team.
• Enhance customer oriented practices at retail level.
• Responsibility of workforce planning and performance evaluation of CPM team.
• Oversee all activity of the CPM team (Activation, Experience, Commitment, Contact, Data).
• Act as the key interface to other departments (Sales, After Sales, Marketing) communicating customer experience.
• Experienced with customer relationship , customer prospect, and customer engagement management.
• At least 5 years working in a CRM / Marketing department of an automotive dealership in the luxury, premium segment.
• Familiar with Sales and aftersales processes and operational details.
• Good understanding of the sales funnel theory and managerial practices.
• Ability to manage complex and difficult situations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
About the Company
People You Can Count On
Our Mission is to build trust and become the company of choice for restoring talent through simplicity, impartiality, and effective solutions.
Our Vision is to make the process of talent sourcing easy and fun for our client partners.
Our Values is what unites us through a shared passion for professionalism. Our keystone is based on the premise that all business should be operated on a policy of transparency, honesty, and trust with full accountability for individual and collective actions.
We believe in the power of 'people' and their ability to be at the centre of 'who we are' and 'what we do', with collaborative relationships that go beyond a simple client/consultant transaction. It is these relationships that we continuously establish which are testament to our ability to not just perform, but to inspire and work as a genuine business partner.
Our service includes a comprehensive consultation to help identify gaps and opportunities, a comprehensive report that includes a project plan with timelines and milestones, a cost analysis, and a schedule. We also offer a suite of quality products that will help you get there quickly and smoothly. This is how we work to ensure your success!