Job description / Role
• Meeting customers and solicit business for the Bank; arrange meeting with potential customers.
• Provides recommendations on business development strategies and works closely with the Head of Department on such strategies and targets.
• Draft monthly plan for marketing activities under the supervision of the Head of Department.
• Provide the Department with all relevant and necessary information to assist the credit evaluation process.
• Prepare marketing proposal for submission to Credit Committee;
• Review and satisfactory completion of all relevant loan documentation.
• Ensure that all loan agreements are kept safely in fireproof cabinets
• To follow up any credit risk issues identified by the Department and prepare an investigation report
• Ensure compliance with credit and marketing procedures/policies and operate within guidelines/limits.
• Make monthly marketing report.
• Responsible for marketing and establishing relationship with target local corporate/institution customers, and fasten ties with customers through daily banking services.
• Absorption deposits.
• Keep good relationship with Ministries and exploring business opportunity, such as Ministry of Finance and SAMA and PIF, Visit client monthly.
• Be responsible for marketing of valuable banking accounts opening.
• Post-lending management of loan customers and clients routine maintenance.
• Accomplish other daily work assigned by Head of the department.
• At least 3-5 years of working experience with the same field.
• Good knowledge of corporate banking business
• Good experience in marketing
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in English and Arabic.
• Familiar with the Saudi market and international market.
• Can do part of Administration work.
About the Company
Through its continuous endeavor and stable development, Industrial and commercial bank of China (the Bank) has developed into the top large listed bank in the world, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness. The Bank has its presence in six continents, and its overseas network has expanded to 47 countries and regions.The Bank provides comprehensive financial products and services to 6,271 thousand corporate customers and 567 million personal customers by virtue of the distribution channels consisting of 16,092 domestic institutions, 426 overseas institutions and 1,545 correspondent banks worldwide, as well as through its E-banking network comprising a range of Internet and telephone banking services and self-service banking centers, forming a diversified and internationalized operating structure focusing on commercial banking business and maintaining a leading position in the domestic market in the commercial banking sector. In 2018, ICBC ranked the 1st place among the Top 1000 World Banks by The Banker, ranked 1st place in the Global 2000 listed by Forbes for the sixth consecutive year, and took the 1st place among the Top 500 Banking Brands of Brand Finance for the third consecutive year.
ICBC pays great attention to business expansion in Middle East. It is the earliest Chinese bank to set up business institution in the area and also the Chinese bank with the largest number of institutions and the biggest business size in Middle East so far. Riyadh Branch is ICBC’s fifth branch in Middle East after Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha and Kuwait.