Job description / Role
Job Title Customer Service Staff
To perform duties required in all departments at a consistently high service level whilst working within guidelines of Cinemas policies and procedures.
Role Responsibilities – Including but not limited to;
• Follow MAF Cinema’s Service Steps to deliver a consistent high level of service to all guests.
• Respect all fellow team members and treat as equals.
• Always provide assistance to others where possible regardless of which department is listed on the roster.
Health & Safety
• Adhere to policies & procedures listed in MAF Cinemas health and safety management program to ensure a safe environment for guest, colleagues and self
Food Hygiene & Handling
• Follow food hygiene policies to ensure all food & beverage served to MAF Cinemas guests is safe and free of contamination
Suggestive Selling & Upselling
• Utilie suggestive selling and upselling skills in all areas of the cinemas to maximize each transaction.
• Abide by Cinema’s cash handling policies to ensure all guests receive the correct change and minimize unders/overs for each and every shift.
MUST BE SAUDI NATIONAL
MUST HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
MALE AND FEMALE CANDIDATES
MUST SPEAK ARABIC AND ENGLISH
• High School Certificate
• Previous F&B/Customer Service/Retail experience preferred
• Physically fit to perform required duties
• Able to read/write in English
• The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Be available to work night shifts, and on weekends and public holidays as per the roster.
About the Company
The Recruitment Tree is an independently owned search and selection consultancy based in the North East with offices in the Middle East.
We are experts in our specialist sectors and have access to the highest calibre candidates due to our strong long term relationships and unrivaled market knowledge. Our friendly and supportive consultants work tirelessly to meet your needs by building meaningful, long-term relationships who understand your business requirements.
If you are looking for a job, our knowledgeable consultants are up to date and well informed about the current job market and how best to find you a job you are most suited to. We will dedicate time in understanding your needs, getting to know you, and finding you the right job.
At The Recruitment Tree we strive to enable our candidates to walk away having found their perfect role, and our clients to walk away having added value to their business with their most important asset, their people.