Job description / Role
To deliver excellent customer experience at the designated station (including park and ride facility) or on the train. This includes resolving customer complaints, providing assistance to passengers in need or physically challenged, providing information, administering First Aid, assisting in Station or Train Evacuation, responding to incidents such as fire or security incidents. These will contribute to meeting annual targets for the following KPIs:
- A1: Passenger Satisfaction
- A3: Complaints per 100,000 boarding
- A6: Satisfaction with the Ticket Office
- B1: Permanent passenger information at stations and trains
- F5: Revenue security
- Deliver outstanding level of customer service at designated station or train including providing passenger information, assisting and educating passengers to use TVMs and assisting mobility impaired passengers. On train assist with station names and locations and use of carriage doors.
- Visibility; patrol platforms and train carriages and monitor adherence to boarding of different sections on trains, guide passengers to correct section of trains as necessary.
- Patrol station concourses or designated trains and identify opportunities to help customers.
- Work with colleagues to support operations in response to degraded and emergency scenarios.
- Act in accordance with instructions from CSM or OCC and apply relevant SOPs to deal with degraded or special circumstances including evacuation of the station.
- Station Retail, deliver service at the TVMs, in the ticket office and ensure payments are collected and cash protected in accordance with the relevant SOPs for ticket selling activities.
- Provide assistance at gatelines including showing passengers how to use automatic ticket gates.
- Security and environment, work with colleagues to ensure a clean and ambient station or on-train environment is maintained at all times.
- Deal with items left at station or on-train in accordance with security instructions and lost property SOP, report any unusual, antisocial behaviour, safety or cleanliness issues to CSM or OCC.
- Report any accidents or incidents in accordance with reporting SOP to SOM or OCC, react as First response to Fire and provide basic first aid as necessary and summon assistance from colleagues and CSM where necessary.
- Station Park and Ride, when rostered to work at a park and ride location carry out the duties outlined in the park and ride responsibilities SOP, ensure any cash collected is protected and deposited in line with cash deposit SOP.
- Train Conditions, report any train faults, defects or other issues that require attention such as cleaning issues to the OCC.
- Lost & Found, collect lost and found items from stations and deliver to the central warehouse facility. Ensure the CRM system is updated including location of items and liaise as necessary with the central lost and found team.
- Participate in daily start of work briefings and report any issues that could affect customer service delivery to CSM.
- Updated CV: Kindly upload the most recent version of your CV in English (Arabic CV will not be accepted).
- Degree: Appropriate post-graduate diploma and/or professional certificates.
- National ID: Kindly Upload your Saudi National ID.
Qualifications / Skills Minimum Requirements for Candidates
- General education demonstrated by appropriate school certificates/diploma/etc.
- Applicant MUST be a Saudi National.
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- Previous front line customer service experience within quality service provider such as airline, hospitality or retail.
- Experience of delivering customer service in challenging scenarios such as special events, disrupted working.
- Experience of using computer applications including MS Office, Email and database applications.
- Proficient language skills - Arabic.
- Proficient language skills - English.
- Knowledge and awareness of delivering high standards of customer service.
- Communication skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.