Job description / Role
Objectives: To Communicate with different Airline Stations and Customers
Job involve a lot of interaction via different medium and with different parties "Passengers who lost their luggage" , "Different Airline Stations" , Job Requires ability to investigate and use any available evidences and clues to connect passenger with his lost luggage.
• Receiving all Communication (Email/Bridge/Action File) , With Different Stations of Saudi Airline Catering.
• Preparation “Baggage Delivery Report” & “Baggage Receiving Report” and Submission for the transportation coordinator Daily Basis
• Ensure Appropriate Formalities/Documentations are followed in Receiving/Delivery of Baggage.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Number required: 5
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Desired start date: 1-April-2018
Probation: 90 Days
Working Hours: Sun-Thursday-8:00 AM to 6 PM
Gross monthly base salary: 5000 SAR
Other Benefits: Housing & Transportation
• University Qualifications: BSC Degree
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3-5 Years in Customer Service/Airline Business
• Specialist knowledge: World Tracer
• Amadeus Ticking System
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Good Communication Skills
• Good Written/Spoken Arabic English
• Age Range: 28-35
• Gender Preference: Male
• Language Fluency: English,Arabic
Ability to investigate/Search/Trace available until finding the lost luggage owner.
About the Company
Saudi Airlines Catering Company was established in 1981. The 30 years that followed witnessed a drastic expansion in the organization's operations, which spanned both the local and international markets. New catering units were established in King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh (KKIA); King Fahd International Airport, Dammam (KFIA); Prince Mohammed International Airport, Madina (PMIA); and Cairo International Airport.
To leverage the organization's catering expertise, in the raising overall service standards and value delivery to the customers the organization was privatized in 2007 by Royal Decree, from His Royal Highness, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Service Officer