Job description / Role
We offer you a position where you will be working on
Order Management & Customer Service Excellence
• Process and follow up of orders in compliance with current policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Follow up of financial (payment) situation and control the fulfillment of contractual terms by Customers in close collaboration with Finance department and Business Unit Managers.
• Support of sales contracts.
• Day-to-day close relationship with distributors and service providers.
• Maintenance of Customer and Material Master Files.
• Work on structural process improvements with Customers and Business Unit Managers.
Reverse Logistics Management
• Management of customer complaints and return process.
• Coordination on warranty issues.
• Maintenance of return acceptance criteria.
• Follow up on Distribution Hold Notifications and the return of hold products to Medtronic suppliers.
Supply Chain Management
• Monitoring of shipments.
• Support of customs clearance procedure.
• Support of inventory management. Damaged/missed goods monitoring.
• Control over product availability to reduce items on back-order.
• Support of abnormal demand detecting and managing
New Local Legal Entity (OOO) logistics establishment
• Support organizing of excellent, efficient third party warehousing & distribution operations.
• Support of establishing of effective quality management system
SAR 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Higher education in Economics or Technical
• MS Office (Excel)
• Fluent English written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in Customer Service in a multinational company
Nice to Haves
• General customs regulations
• Work experience in Medical Device or Pharma
• SAP know-how
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.