Job description / Role
Order Management & Customer Service Excellence
- Process and follow up of orders in compliance with current policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Follow up of financial (payment) situation and control the fulfillment of contractual terms by Customers in close collaboration with Finance department and Business Unit Managers.
- Support of sales contracts.
- Day-to-day close relationship with distributors and service providers.
- Maintenance of Customer and Material Master Files.
- Work on structural process improvements with Customers and Business Unit Managers.
Reverse Logistics Management
- Management of customer complaints and return process.
- Coordination on warranty issues.
- Maintenance of return acceptance criteria.
- Follow up on Distribution Hold Notifications and the return of hold products to Medtronic suppliers.
Supply Chain Management
- Monitoring of shipments «In-transit».
- Support of customs clearance procedure.
- Support of inventory management. Damaged/missed goods monitoring.
- Control over product availability to reduce items on back-order.
- Support of abnormal demand detecting and managing
New Local Legal Entity (OOO) logistics establishment
- Support organizing of excellent, efficient third party warehousing & distribution operations.
- Support of establishing of effective quality management system
- Higher education in Economics or Technical
- MS Office (Excel)
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Customer Service in a multinational company
Nice to Haves
- General customs regulations
- Work experience in Medical Device or Pharma
- SAP know-how
About the Company
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Medtronic's mission is:
To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
To maintain good citizenship as a company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Specialist - Saudi National