Job description / Role
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will be
· Maintain and grow market share with strategic accounts.
· Works effectively across-boundaries.
· Manage the Process and follow up of orders with the CS team
· Have regular meetings with the CS team to ensure the smooth flow of process and to identify and continuously improve the current OTC process and report out accordingly
· Work on structural process improvements with Customers and Business Unit Managers.
· Report out to Management on Back orders and work on process optimization and improvements
Reverse Logistics Management
· Oversee and manage reporting of customer complaints and returns.
· Manage return process in compliance with current policies, procedures and work instructions.
· Follow up with the team on Distribution Hold Notifications and the return of hold products to Medtronic BV.
Supply Chain Management
· Monitoring of shipments «In-transit» with regular reports.
· Support the team with the customs clearance procedure.
· Support of inventory management. Damaged/missed goods monitoring.
· Control over product availability to reduce items on back-order.
· Support of abnormal demand detecting and managing with co-ordination of the Supply Planners
· Develop / Report and monitor KPI’s of the CS team
· Setup Yearly Goals & Development plans for the team
· Bachelors education in Economics or Technical
· MS Office (Excel)
· Fluent English written and spoken
· Minimum 5 years work experience in Customer Service in a multinational company.
· Has been a people Manager for at least 3 years
Nice to Haves
· Work experience in Medical Device or Pharma
· SAP know-how
· 1 – 3 years SAP experience preferred; SAP module certification preferred
· Experience with purchasing in medical field
About the Company
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Medtronic's mission is:
To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
To maintain good citizenship as a company.