Job description / Role
The Customer Services Manager will be a key member of the Sales & Marketing team.
• Will Oversee the Customer Services operations, manage the annual performance, monthly forecasts, strategic customer service plans, supporting M&A evaluations, analyzing work output results, and presenting analysis to senior management.
• Lead and Supervise Customer Service Staff/Team.
• Improve Customer Service quality results, By Studying/evaluating/re-designing processes that lead to higher Service Levels.
• Communicate courteously with customers by phone, mail, Letters, and face to face meetings.
• Handling Customer Complaints or any major incidents.
• Maintain Customer Satisfaction by providing problem-solving using Organizations Products, services, policies, and procedures.
• Enforce Company and Departments policies and procedures.
• Maintain and Develop Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports.
• Maintain, Develop, and Meet Customer Service KPI’s.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 12-15 years of Customer Service experience in the manufacturing industry with at least 5 years' in a managerial role.
• Strong communication skills with Fluency in Arabic and English.
• Candidates must possess strong interpersonal skills to interact well with Internal and External Stakeholders.
• Working/implementation SAP ERP System would be a plus.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.