Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Manager of Customer Success Managers (Architects), you will apply your leadership skills to help your CSMs be successful in driving deployment and adoption of Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings in Saudi. You will build a high performing, customer obsessed, technical CSM team in the Middle East market. You are responsible and accountable for deployments, adoption, and renewals of IBM's offerings that run on Red Hat OpenShift. Your team will conduct for use case identification, solution architecture design, MVP builds, and adoption of our Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings that run on Red Hat OpenShift.
To be successful in this role you:
- Demonstrate a history of success as a technical leader including: technical consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, or equivalent
- Demonstrate operational leadership with vision, accountability, and deep understanding of client engagement
- Have a proven track record of talent development building technical teams, coaching the gaps, and rewarding performance
- Build and cultivate a culture for continuous growth and learning
- Create and maintain enduring trusted relationships at technical levels within the client's business
- Understand how to bring the full power of IBM to the client when needed (e.g. Services, Partners, etc)
- Demonstrate growth mindset and radical candor
- Have a proven track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous experience managing technical teams
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience with Containers, OpenShift, Value Prop, Use Cases, Competitive Differentiation
- Experience with enterprise software implementations
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills
- Can manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5-10 years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services and/or Services Industries, Technical Sales (e.g., technology or management consulting)
- Experience working with OpenShift and Hybrid Cloud & AI Growth Offerings
- Experience working in B2B Enterprise Software, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and/or Cloud
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.