Job description / Role
As a Customer Success Manager - Account Specialist, your mission is to collaboratively lead the way for the deployment and adoption of IBM's solutions within large, complex accounts. Highly organized, with a natural flare for spotting growth opportunities, you'll identify and secure projects, whilst orchestrating the necessary resources for their successful deployment.
Excellent onboarding and an industry leading learning culture will set you up for positive impact and success, whilst ongoing development will advance your career through an upward trajectory. Our sales environment is collaborative and experiential. Part of a team, you'll be surrounded by bright minds and keen co-creators - always willing to help and be helped - as you apply passion to work that will have a positive impact to the world around us.
Your Role and Responsibilities
With deep business knowledge and technical skills, Customer Success Account Specialists are trusted advisors. Credible and respected confidantes who clients depend on to ensure their Enterprise License Agreements and Cloud deployments are fully adopted, and driving the business value they were invested in to achieve.
A natural at inspiring, influencing and motivating others, you'll work closely with colleagues and customers to identify compelling business use cases for expansion projects that lead to further investment. Once bought into, you will build technically viable deployment roadmaps for the near- to long-term, collaborating with stakeholders to maximize their software licensing adoption and deliver exceptional value.
We're passionate about success. If this role is right for you, then your achievements will mean that your career is flourishing, and your clients are thriving. To help ensure this win-win outcome, a 'day-in-the life' of this opportunity will include, but not be limited to:
- Understanding clients' main challenges, and becoming a trusted technical expert for their migration, deployment, and adoption of licensed software.
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with C-Suite stakeholders to act based on business requirements and value provided by IBM's solutions.
- Leading and facilitating use-case exploration and business framing workshops, and creating client value realization models including ROI and business value assessments.
- Actively working as the customer's trusted advisor through all phases of onboarding, deploying, and renewal, including executive briefings and health status checks.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- High levels of energy, resilience, initiative, and commitment to lead yourself and others through ambiguity to consistently deliver client value.
- Experience building and communicating ROIs, client value assessments, and executive business reviews based on enterprise software implementation and delivery.
- 1st class networking skills, with a provable record of c-suite influencing throughout the closure, and post-closure adoption of complex technology /software sales cycles. (c. $multi-million deals).
- Demonstrable success of communication and relationship development at all levels - from engineers to CIOs - with excellence and comfort in navigating healthy debates that lead to healthy decisions.
- Expertise in navigating data, people, and processes to find answers and present solutions that compel further client investment, and expanded adoption of provided solutions.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of working with any of IBM's products and services (Training across IBM's product suite is provided).
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.