Job description / Role
Customer Success Partner Expert - KSA
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Enterprise Customer Success Partner (E-CSP) will proactively and continuously engage with a finite number of customers to drive mutual success across the Land, Adopt, Consume and Expand cycle. The E-CSP simplifies the customer engagement model by advocating for the customer and acting as the primary post-sales SAP contact via orchestrating resources across the product portfolio, Customer Engagement & Experience (CE&X) and post-sale, including Partners. The E-CSP drives business outcomes by engaging as a trusted advisor: delivering the intelligent enterprise with customer executives and engaging with line of business leaders to align the right SAP expert with each stage of the customer's transformation. The E-CSP aligns with the regions and market units to ensure strong local customer support, supported by CE&X centers of experts. The E-CSP is responsible for assuring the continuity of the customer's subscription and maintenance-based solutions and maximizing their usage. By assuring a high level of customer value realization, the E-CSP will positively impact SAP's business performance, securing renewals, collaborating with sales for up/cross-sell opportunities, safeguarding recurring revenue, and enabling business expansion. Specific activities include:
- Execute enterprise-level Relationship Assessments and coordinate LoB Relationship Assessments
- Develop, maintain, and execute enterprise-level Outcome Success Plans (OSP) inclusive of all LoBs
- Drive cross-LoB adoption, entitlements consumption and document business impact
- Secure renewals in collaboration with the Commercial Center as well with Sales for up/cross-sell opportunities to safeguard recurring revenue and enable business expansion
- Collaborate with sales for up/cross-sell opportunities to safeguard recurring revenue and enable business expansion
- Proactively address improvement opportunities identified via NPS
- Remain knowledgeable on customer industry, strategy and market conditions
- Assist with escalations and management of critical situations
- Experience driving customer value realization based on agreed business outcomes including driving renewals (Cloud and/or Maintenance related), expansions and up-sells of subscription or perpetual license-based solutions
- Demonstrated success navigating difficult customer situations and discussing sensitive issues with executives
- Broad understanding of SAP solution portfolio and the business processes they enable
- Business outcome, value realization modelling, ROI experience
- Expert governance and stakeholder management skills
- Expert verbal/non-verbal communication, relationship building and executive presence skills
- Knowledge of SAAS and IAAS processes (e.g. provisioning, onboarding, customer support)
- Experience driving renewals, expansions and supporting up-sells of subscription or perpetual license-based solutions
- Experience consulting on complex global transformation programs and applying risk-mitigation strategies
- Good understanding of cloud and on-premise solution/landscape is an advantage
- Ability to orchestrate across on-premise, maintenance and cloud solutions is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
Our vision is to drive world-class customer experience and business outcomes. We achieve this by passionately championing the success of our customers by inspiring and empowering people to lead, orchestrate, and deliver sustainable customer value.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.