Job description / Role
The role is responsible is to maintain and develop strong long-term relationships with customers aiming at customer retention and enhanced customer experience.
Our client is a American global multinational with over 5000 employees and specialise in medical products.Having established themselves as market leaders globally, they are looking to gain market share within the Middle East.
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
* Initiating and maintaining relationships with medical clinics and doctors
* Offering quick and effective assistance to queries
* Providing on and off site education about the company's services and products.
* An attractive package with benefits
* Saudi national (due to Saudization)
* 1-3 years professional working experience post-graduation
* Microsoft Office proficiency
* Experience working within a customer centric environment
* Excellent English written and communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.