Job description / Role
Customer Support & Success Representative
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated software engineer to provide support, training and help our customers increase the usage of the CMMS. As a customer support & success representative, you will assist the customer to meet their business goals by usage of the CMMS.
1. CMMS Support & Training:
- Understand and develop detailed software integration or software customization scope document as per client’s requirements.
- Onboard new customers and help them get started with the CMMS.
- Train the customer on CMMS.
- Setup the CMMS application on premise including the complete server setup which includes:
* Installation of the database server
*Create database and configure the scripts.
*Installation of the web server and related components for .NET which includes the .NET packages and runtime environment.
*Setting up the web application in IIS with the required permissions.
- Record customer complaints to support register.
- Trouble shoot, diagnose and fix bugs in the application.
- Carry out source code documentation.
- Carry out documentation for user guides in form of documents and videos.
- Make deployments to Microsoft azure environment.
- Knowledge regarding the networks to understand how to setup the server online.
- Communicate with customer via email, phone calls and video conferencing to understand the pain areas and suggest solutions.
- Analyze client’s existing workflows and map their processes with the existing features of the CMMS.
- Perform user acceptance testing along with the clients.
2. Customer relations and customer success:
- Analyze the usage pattern of the customer and help the customer to use unused modules.
- Be an enabler for the clients and help them in maximizing the software utilization.
- Develop strategic relationships with customers to understand their software needs, answer their questions, address their concerns, and generate opportunities to upsell.
- Conduct customer check-ins and proactively address customers’ needs.
- Work closely with the sales team on upsells and cross-sells.
- Monitor customer’s engagement with our software, overall satisfaction, and identify customer churn risks.
- 4-5 years of experience in software development, deployment and working on multiple web-based enterprise size projects.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in leading the team in project implementation with direct communication with the customer.
- Handled responsibility of developing and delivering the project to the customer and attain closures.
- Experience in working on software’s related to the real estate / property management / facilities management industry.
- Professionalism, personal integrity, a high commitment to achieve success, the ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time.
- Web-client technologies
* Proficient with JavaSscript, jquery , Angular JS
* Proficient with HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0
* Experience with responsive designs
- Server-side technologies
* ASP.NET MVC, Unity configuration, EDMX etc
* Writing ASP.NET MVC REST API
* Proficient with LINQ
- SQL server
* Proficient with SQL queries
* Experience in development with stored procedures, triggers
* Experience with PL/SQL code optimization techniques
* Expertise with API integration with JSON / XML
* Ability to test the application with different scenarios.
* Working knowledge of testing REST API with tools
* Previous experience in optimizing applications
- Excellent MS office proficiency especially MS Excel.
- Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Previous experience in using CMMS / ERP / Other Asset Management software.
- KSA Driving License.
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering
Location / Territory:
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- English & Arabic
- SAR 7,000 to SAR 8,000 per month
- Travel allowance (per diem) as per company policy applicable during business travels.
About the Company
An American multidisciplinary group of companies with core business interests in property inspection, technology and land development.
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE with offices in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and South Carolina, USA.
Technology Support Specialist
Red Sea Global (RSG)
Customer Account Executive
L1 Support Desk Engineer - Junior Level
Ultimate HR Solutions
Future Focus Infotech
Customer Service Advisor
Quest Search & Selection