Job description / Role
Rawabi Integrated Gas Co. (RIG) , a fully owned subsidiary of Rawabi Holding, was conceptualized to serve the ever-demanding industrial sector of Saudi Arabia.
RIG is the top agent and distributor for a vast portfolio of prominent, internationally recognized manufacturers. RIG's focus areas include Refrigerant Gases, Refrigeration Equipment, Welding Machines, Welding Consumables, Welding Accessories, Gas Equipment, Ammonia, Helium, and other Industrial and Specialty Gases.
RIG aims to expand its abilities to strengthen existing customer segments and add new segments to the group customer portfolio. To further strengthen our market position, we are setting up dedicated showrooms and distribution points in Dammam, Jubail, Jeddah, Jazan, Riyadh and Yanbu.
- The main purpose of the Custom Clearance Process for all imported goods as required by the organization
- Perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as following upcoming Shipment, documents transactions, translations and day-to-day related activities.
- Receive and verify necessary clearing documents from Foreign Purchase Officer and forward to the Clearing agent.
- Prepare required Import Permit Documents with relevant Govt. Departments.
- Follow-up with the Clearing Agent for clearance of imported items within the shortest possible time and/or the agreed time frame.
- Review advance payment requirements to clearing agent and forward to Finance dept for processing the same.
- Receive invoices from clearing agent, scrutinize and submit to finance with related documentation.
- Follow up for the clearance of undertakings given related to imported materials clearance and keep proper records for all pending cases.
- Maintain appropriate filing, log for all shipments and related details.
- Out of office work - visiting port, govt. offices, and other related requirements as and when required.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by direct manager.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Graduate in any related Field from reputed University/ Institute.
- Working with Saudi Customs & Shipping
- Arabic & English speaker
- Has necessary knowledge for preparing relevant documents, translations, correspondence as required for clearance process.
- Good communication skills and Computer skills.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.