Job description / Role
The way customers interact with companies is going through a revolution. How customers gain awareness, receive advice, transact, expect to be served and share their experiences is radically different from what was happening only few years ago. Social networks, mobile, geo-localization, smart devices, artificial intelligence, mass and real time personalization, wearables are all elements driving this transformation or are an answer to it. Entire industries are being disrupted and size or market share are no longer enough to guarantee safety.
Oracle strongly believes that only companies that excel in Customer Experience will win in the marketplace. This is the reason Oracle has invested massively in R&D and in acquisitions to have the best and most comprehensive Customer Experience (CX) suite (has been recognized by leading analyst firms and customers).
If you want to be part of the team that is bringing the CX suite to market, are avid for innovation, understand how businesses buy and embrace large transformations and are experienced in the Customer Experience domain this role may be for you.
We are looking for professionals that:
Have gained experience in customer experience working in consulting companies, software vendors, agencies or as business leaders in companies.
Are able to translate CX trends and concepts into relevant value propositions and go to market strategies
Have a passion for creativity and innovation
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our CX Applications Sales Development team.
The Sales Development Manager is responsible for the build, sign-off and execution of the Go to Market plan for the Customer Experience (CX) Suite. It requires working closely with the Sales Leaders and other key stakeholders. The key objective is to develop pipeline.
Scope of the role:
- Define Go to market plan and receive buy in from sales leader
- Identifies and influence key local stakeholders (Customer, analyst, Partners, Influencers)
- Works with and leverages the appropriate resources and stakeholders within Oracle for the successful implementation of their plan
- Articulates the CX propositions to prospects, customers and partners
- Creation and Execution of industry and product-specific events (e.g. roundtables, webinars) and campaigns
- Seen as a CX SaaS thought leader in the market
- Acts as member of the Saudi Arabia Demand Generation Board
- Reports to CX Sales Development leader for ECEMEA
- Driving change to ensure pipeline best practice and governance
What skills you will need:
- Strong Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- "Can-do" outcomes focused attitude
- Creative approach to demand generation
- In-depth knowledge of the CX landscape
- Stakeholder management skills
- Min 7 years of experience within business development field
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What's In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen - our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
- A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
- A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
- Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
- Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.