Job description / Role
• Design, deploy and manage the solutions in the cloud environment.
• Provide guidance on cloud security to identify, detect, analyze and mitigate any threats or vulnerabilities.
• Design and develop the cloud security architecture.
• Develop and maintain a reference cloud security architecture.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of current security architectures and designs with the IT team
• Conduct cloud security risk assessments.
• Develop and implement secure cloud strategy, policies and procedures.
• Identify the company data stored within cloud environments.
• Act as a subject matter expert for security cloud architecture.
• Build and implement security controls to prevent unauthorized access to, alteration and disclosure of cloud data, software and systems.
• Test software systems to ensure the security of the cloud-based platforms.
• Assist the Intelligence team in monitoring and responding to cloud security events and incidents.
• Develop and conduct awareness sessions on the cloud security.
• NCA ECC Standard.
• NIST CSF Framework.
• The principles of cybersecurity and privacy.
• Cloud-based knowledge management technologies and concepts.
• Cloud service models and effect on incident response.
• Cybersecurity incident response in cloud environment.
• Network components, security measures and methods.
• Cross-platform collaboration and content synchronization.
• Virtualization technologies.
• Network Infrastructure cybersecurity communication methods, principles and concepts.
• IT security solutions (e.g. SIEM, CASB, DLP, MFA etc.)
• Cloud security alliance cloud controls matrix
• Relevant cybersecurity, ethics and privacy laws, regulations and standards
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, data science, or related field.
• 7- 15 years of experience in information security.
• 7+ years of experience in cloud security.
• Experience working with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of cloud technology and public cloud environments.
• CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, CCSK, CompTIA Cloud+, AWS cloud certifications, Azure cloud certification or equal certifications
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.